The Wimberley Dog and Skate Park project was formed from 2 separate petitions. The Wimberley Dog Park petition collected over 3,000 signatures from Wimberley residents in 2016. The Skate Park petition gathered support with over 500 signatures. This project would serve as an update to Blue Hole Regional Park with an entrance off of 3237.
The concept plan includes:
- A parking and drive area composed of blacktop and permeable crushed rock
- A 3,000-square-foot in-ground skate park
- A 30-by-30 foot fabric shade canopy
- A large and small dog park
- Topsoil, sod, and native landscaping
Our proposed budget for this project is $450,000.