Blue Hole Nature Camp
Our Nature Camps have grown in popularity as well as in experience and we are so excited to offer this award-winning camp to the Wimberley community for the seventh year in a row! Blue Hole Nature Camp is a weekly day camp program that the City of Wimberley Parks and Recreation Department provides to the nature-conscious youth of the community, ages 6 to 12 and a Counselor in Training program for ages 13 to 15.
Campers learn camping skills, explore native Texas wildlife and their habitats, basic archery skills, local flora and fauna, conserving our natural resources, and of course traditional camp games! We have partnered with several entities over the years including The Meadows Center, Texas Master Naturalists, Texas Parks and Wildlife, Texas Wildlife Association, the Wimberley Village Library, and local Animal Rehab Groups.
Nature Camp Registration Now Open!
Nature Camp Themes and Pricing
|$150/per camper||$200/per camper|
- May 30-June 3: Into the Wild June 6-10: Galactic Explorers
- June 13-17: The Wonders of Water June 20-24: Gone Camping
- June 27-July: Raving for Rocks July 5-8: Amazing Animals
- July 11-15: Diggin’ for Dinos July 18-22 Flying Friends
- July 25-29: Our Cool Creek August 1-5: Buggin’ Out
Interested in registering for Blue Hole Nature Camp? View our online catalog to register today!