Food Establishments

Food Establishments operating or anticipate operating within City limits will now be permitted through Hays County. Please see below a guide for submitting Hays County Applications and payments. 

Mobile Food Establishments will still be required to submit a temporary structure application to in addition to obtaining a Permit with Hays County.